I'll sleep when I'm Dead...

I'll sleep when I'm dead... my credo... my motto... my downfall

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm "Anti-Pro-Life" and Proud


You know who really sucks ass? Every asshole that passes me on the interstate with a "Pro Life" bumper sticker… Especially those stickers with the half-assed hand drawn fetus. I know you've seen 'em.

Ever pay attention to the drivers of the cars? They all look like they're missing a chromosome or two. Yep, that's who I want making decisions for me and my vagina…

You know what really chaps my ass about the whole thing? "Pro-Life". They're not "Pro Life", they're "Anti-Choice". You can't be in favor of "life". We're all in favor of life… that is unless you have a razor in your hand or a gun in your mouth I guess. They are against women making their own choice. Nothing more. It's about time these self righteous pricks were sat down and explained the ridiculousness of their reasoning.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I'm Pro Choice. I'm too apathetic to care. Also, I'm probably too lazy and cheap to even have an abortion. It'd be easier to just have the kid. There's a tax break right?

I'm Anti-Pro-Life and proud of it.

Maybe this'll be the last time I'm made to write in the Blog? :)

Sincerely,
Angie
"Queen Bee"

No comments:

Post a Comment