I'll sleep when I'm Dead...

I'll sleep when I'm dead... my credo... my motto... my downfall

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Peaches & Screams




After a 15 hour car ride with a fussy toddler I finally made it back to Georgia last night. I have a long list of things to get done and I started earcly this morning. Mostly because my son was up at the crack of dawn and the idea of watching "Fresh Beat Band" didn't enetertain me much. I'm staying with my parents for the time being which is a good thing and a bad thing. My step-father and I have never really gotten along and he makes it hard on me by reminding me that I'm a failure. Every single day. The tension is so thick this morning you'd need a fat man in a bikini with a jackhammer to cut through it. I've added the bikini for dramatic effects during the slow motion scene. I love Houston and eventually when I'm ready I'll make my way back. For now, I'm happy that the water here doesn't taste like ass, I get to finish school, go to the lake and get drunk with rednecks. It doesn't sound fun but most rednecks are harmless unless you touch their wives, their beer or their dog without permission. I'm glad to look out my window and see the mountains once again because I was getting tired of watching that fat Mexican chick attempt to do the P90x workout. Although it did make for some hilarious entertainment when I was drunk. There is a lesson to be learned from all of this, if you're not ready to do something wait until you are. If you don't you might end up in a bad situation like tied to a pole with ice cream on your gentials being licked cleaned by a donkey named Thunder. God, I miss that donkey.

Seriously, when it comes to you and what's best for your life don't let anyone else make your decisions. You decide your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment