I'll sleep when I'm Dead...

I'll sleep when I'm dead... my credo... my motto... my downfall

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Assholes to Assholes

This is why I should never be allowed to make a present for anyone… With GetOffended.com, I have various resources at hand as well as the lack of cooth necessary to take a child’s game and have an entirely new experience created. What you see is “Assholes to Assholes”, the X-Rated adult version of ”Apples to Apples”, made primarily to enhance an evening of alcohol consumption between friends with a complete disregard for good taste.

Before you ask, yes, every card is real. Hundreds of cards… all sick, all twisted. No, the game is not for sale. Although I’d love to offer it mass retail, even I know when taking something to the lawyer is gonna be a waste of the $200/hour consultation to hear, “are you fucking kidding me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment