I'll sleep when I'm Dead...

I'll sleep when I'm dead... my credo... my motto... my downfall

Monday, July 18, 2011

It's True What They Say



Everything really is bigger in Texas. Except, that mostly pertains to our egos as opposed to anything else. This is my second time leaving the state that I grew up in and to be honest I'm a little sad about it. Nevertheless, I got to spend times with some of my closest friends as well as make a few new ones. So this is for @msbettyblack, @Mac_Encheeze, @TonyMaintaina, and @Lotocoti. It was awesome to meet you guys and become such really good friends my life is going to be seriously boring with out you assholes. I'll be back as soon as possible.

For everyone who helped me out yesterday, a HUGE thank you goes out to each and every one of you. We'll be leaving late tonight and as long as I'm not driving, I'll be tweeting. I'll also post pictures and videos so that you guys can see our progress. Again, for most of you to be complete strangers to me, I feel lucky to know you all.

Wish me luck.

V-Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment